Company Policies & Commitments
We work according to a series of principles to ensure the programs’ quality and effectiveness of our positive impact on local communities. To ensure the transparency of what we do, we publicly disclose those policies here on the website. Check our most important policies below:
- CODE OF ETHICS (In English / Em Português)
- HUMAN RIGHT POLICY (Read it)
- VOLUNTEERING PROGRAMS’ POLICY (Read it)
- PROCUREMENT POLICY (Read it)
- ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT POLICY (Read it)
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT – NON DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT (Read it)
- SUPPLIER’S CODE OF ETHICS AND CONDUCT (Read)
- CONTIGENCY PLAN COVID19 (In English / Em Português)
We signed the “Carta Portuguesa para a Diversidade” in February 2018.
Impact+ commited to achieve Net Zero by 2030 in November 2019. Here is our strategy to get there.
We pledged to “Climate Neutral Now” in June 2020.
Impact+ commited to respect the Women’s Empowerment Principles in January 2021.